The beginning of the year always has me inspired. Here's a random list of things lately that I just had to share...
- Desktop and iPhone wallpaper backgrounds on Thorn + Sparrow's website. Thank you Bre for introducing me to these! I currently have the June desktop background on my computer with the roasting marshmallows and it makes me so happy. You can use most of these any time of year - I saved them all to my computer so I can rotate them. I have the Jim Elliot quote as my iPhone background. Fitting for a phone background, wouldn't you say?
- Emily Ley organizers. My friend Liz introduced me to these and was even kind enough to order me the Simplified Life Binder as a baby shower gift! This crafty organization nerd is elated. The Emily Ley organizer apparently also works great with Lara Casey's Power Sheets, which I plan on checking out.
- Babies Ruin Bodies - gosh what a beautiful post. I experienced a lot of healing with my body image during my first pregnancy, and I look forward to that again this time.
- Enough - this post made me cry. As I've tried to spend extra time with my 3 1/2-year-old before she becomes a big sister any day now, I'm especially reminded of how precious those moments are.
- For the foodie man in your life - I was just introduced to Mantry, the Modern Man's Pantry. It's a subscription service (kinda like Birchbox or Stitch Fix) where your man gets a box of artisan foods each month to try. GENIUS! This is so going to be my husband's birthday gift this year. Shhhh, don't tell.