- You find a wooden letter "M" in your dishwasher, raisins in the toilet, and a white paper towel "carpet" spread down the hallway. All in one day.
- You no longer have to exercise because all you do all day is "exercise" - squats, lunges, walking, dead lifts - yup, all of the above.
- You laugh...a lot. Even when you shouldn't. Like when you see your daughter out of the corner of your eye standing on a suitcase to gingerly reach for a stapler on the desk, hoping you won't notice.
- There is more food on the floor than on the table at the end of a meal.
- You re-dress your child about 55 times a day. What is it with toddlers always wanting to take their shoes, socks, and pants off? As I type this, my daughter just took off her fleece slipper and put it on my keyboard.
- You realize that to bathe, you must either a) take a lightning-speed shower during naptime, or b) take a normal length shower, but be okay with your toddler sitting on the bottom of the shower playing with a plastic tugboat and sea animals between your feet.
- You sing "Jesus Loves Me" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" several times a day, with hand motions.
- You know that things are a lot more exciting these days, because having a toddler means that the world is full of wonder every day.
Moms, do you have any to add to the list?