I love Instagram for its simplicity. There are no fancy apps, games, or whatever - you can only upload photos, or like or comment on others' photos. I absolutely love seeing snapshots of my friends' days - especially those who live far away.
So here are five of my favorites...
1. Joyride. This is easy - my husband completely in his element, when we took my mom's Jeep for a joyride last August in New Jersey. Looking at this photo, I can practically feel the breeze on our faces and the freedom we felt that day.
2. Tree. I pass this tree almost every day, but this day, I looked up.
3. Daddy+daughter. A sweet moment between my two loves. Even better - it was during a massive thunderstorm.
4. Petals. On one of my normal walking routes in the neighborhood about a month ago, I turned a corner to this exquisite sight.
5. Lips. This photo makes me smile every single time. Taken on a cool, cloudy day visiting friends on a farm in Athens, TX.
As for my favorite Instagram filters, I tend to use "Rise" and "Sierra" the most.
~ ~ ~
Link to your favorite Instagram picture [of your own or someone else's if you don't have Instagram]. Or write a post today on your own blog with five of your favorite Instagrams and link us to that!
What is your favorite filter to use?