Things we're doing to savor Spring this year...
- Walks everyday with the stroller and Moby wrap
- Stopping to look up and see the blossoming trees
- Pausing to pick dandelions
- Eating sandwiches outside at the Farmstead
- Pretending we're queens, and the playground is our kingdom
- Driving with the windows down and our toes hanging out
- Family time on the back deck with iced green tea
- Giving our chipping home a facelift - repainting it a new fun color scheme - can't wait to share the end result!
Spring is like heaven here in Dallas, and we don't want to miss a thing. What are you doing to savor spring in your neck of the woods?