After a heavenly walk in the coolness yesterday, we turned off the air, threw the front and back doors open to create a wind tunnel, and had a wonderful, slow food breakfast with close friends. Linda knows the way into my heart and brought over my favorite tea in the entire universe - Enfusia - which has recently been discontinued by NutriHarmony due to supply issues. I've missed my daily Enfusia lattés so much, so I savored every sip!
Isn't it beautiful?
Here's how to make the perfect coconut milk latté...
- Brew some coffee or maté tea, and make it strong
- Froth coconut milk in a big mug if you have a frother, or heat it slowly and whisk it in a pan on the stove
- Slowly pour the hot coffee or tea into the mug with the frothed coconut milk
- Add a few drops of Vanilla Creme Stevia, to taste
- Cover with a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg
The house looked so cheery with the light coming through...
And while we ate, our poor, crisped back yard got some sprinkler time...
A perfect morning.